Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Paul McCartney




The long and winding road that leads to your doorWill never disappear, I've seen that road beforeIt always leads me here, lead me to you door
The wild and windy night that the rain washed awayHas left a pool of tears crying for the dayWhy keep me standing here, let me know the way
Many times I've been alone and many times I've criedAnyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-long-winding-road-lyrics-paul-mccartney.html ]Still they lead me back to the long winding roadYou left me standing here a long, long time agoDon't keep me waiting here, lead me to your doorLead me to your door
Still they lead me back to the long winding roadYou left me standing here little girl a long, long time agoDon't keep me waiting here, don't keep me waitingLead me to your door, yeah, yeah, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment