Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stress, the silent killer



It makes me scared watching this video. But this is very enlightening, nevertheless. I hope to spread this awareness to others so that many lives could be saved from this silent killer. All it takes, I guess, is a decision to do something about the daily stressors like schedule and family concerns and career, business, the like. No matter how intimidating this may seem, I believe it is very possible to combat stress and be able to live a healthy lifestyle. One just has to make that decision. I am making that decision. That is one of the reasons why I have come up with this site. I have just turned 40 and I want to face the remaining half of my life wish positive spirit and firm decision that I can conquer whatever it is that keeps me from being victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment