Saturday, July 20, 2013

one direction what makes you beautiful

I have downloaded this on my cellphone to my son's request and he is learning the song these days. The message is nice and it resonates with what I used to feel when I was an adolescent girl. I guess, as a parent right now, it is important for kids to really realize how beautiful they are, to grow up to the knowledge that they are special, unique and that all their attributes are from God who created them. There is a great scarcity of real love, affection, affirmation from parents to their children and for me, this results to hugely to a screwed up society.

I want my son to know how great he is as a person, I want him to know he is handsome and awesome in ways that will not bloat his ego and in stead share this special attributes to others.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment