Tuesday, July 30, 2013

take care of your heart: forgive


"Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive."

Forgiving is one thing. Forgetting is another. You can forgive, but how to forget about the pain and what has been done to you is very difficult job. But then again, forgiving is first step to real freedom. I have forgiven too many times, and I was wronged too many times. Until I couldn't take it anymore and I had to decide to leave, for the sake of myself. I have forgiven, but I had to leave. For me, forgiving meant recognizing the fact that I deserved better. I deserved peace. I deserved happiness. I deserved a good life. And I am in the process of reaching out for it right now.  



No comments:

Post a Comment