Friday, July 26, 2013

The amazing artamisa


I remember as a child my parents would use this on me when I was sick with fever and cough. You can boil this and drink as tea for cough, or put on the forehead on fever. But it seems that it has so many other benefits and cure. Very effective on curing wounds. And OMG I just found out that it is actually PARSLEY??? And yet you find only so few information about it on google. I wish I can share more about this. I will come back again for more info next time. 


Artamisa The Herb
Vitamin Supplement for Artamisa The Herb

 The Herb related alternative medicine supplements and vitamins. Also explore information on Artamisa The Herb treatment, health benefits & side effects with Artamisa The Herb products. Many of the sources come from our Encyclopedia of Natural Health and include relevant health topics. Uses vary, but may include Relieving Ear Aches, and Stimulating T-Cells and are non-FDA reviewed or approved, natural alternatives, to use for Yeast Infections, and Gingivitis. Artamisa The Herb products are reviewed below.


No comments:

Post a Comment